Monday, April 6, 2009

because

sundays are fun days, and yesterday was probably the Eiffel tower of fun days. The type of fun that can be extreme, extreme enough to make you forget about all the shitty cards you have been dealt in the past, and possibly the future, but for that moment, that day, everything just seemed perfect: the sun glowing upon our dizzied spirits, echoing laughter amongst friends, dancing and rolling about like complete freaks on sooted roof tops, and running around manhattan dressed head-to-toe like 1980s acid wash drenched neon hungry space men on bikes.

and that is just a pinch of the fun had on Sunday as I took part in the filming of the Cuddles Kovinsky video for the song Summertime alongside girlies inna, yoshie, yelly, and the lovely director dionne and costume maker mark (alina was missed dearly!) We were all to dysfunctional and not on our shit enough to bring cameras, but I promise actual footage soon. What I have peeked at so far looks awesome, and I really wish I could revisit the sixties for one more reason to the list, to draw on the sidewalks with CHALK all day long. Ohh myy gooshhh, I love chalk, fun, friends, beers, pizza (even when it makes my tummy hurt), and bicycle rides over bridges!

Oh and today I started my first day at Opening Ceremony. my oh my oh my the fashion inspiration overload!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter